Add Pages & Change Content on Your Pages
- Go to the Site Configuration dashboard and scroll down to Edit Content on Your Site Pages.
- Check the checkbox next to the different page names.
- Scroll back up to the blue “Update” button to save the new pages.
- Then, go to the Pages in the left-hand black navigation menu of the dashboard to edit the content on those pages.
Change Content on Your Pages
- Go to Pages section in the dashboard.
- Select the page that you want to edit by clicking on the page title.
- If you want to add images to your pages, you would click on the Add Media button on the page you want to add images to.
- You would either upload the image or select it from the Media Library and then add it to your page.
Change the content on the page and select the blue “Update” button.
Here’s how you would specifically add images to your site: