Skip to Main Content
- Go to the Site Configuration dashboard.
- Scroll down to Customize Your Site Theme (How the Site Looks).
- Click on the “Customizer” link.
- Select “Theme Styling.”
- There you’ll be able to see a preview of your site to the right. You will see your selections in real-time as you make them, but nothing will be saved to your site until you select the blue Publish button at the top.
- You can select either a Green, Teal or Blue theme for your site. Each theme has accent color choices.
- Below that you can select an accent color for your site.
- Select blue “Publish” button at the top when you’ve made your choices.
- Return to your site by clicking the X icon at the top left-hand side.